Are you very unhappy with your lifes decisions? Is there anything you would change if you could?

reality-5

Asked by reality-5 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah actually I am. I would change a lot. Like the fact that I married my childrens father... even though I knew I wasnt in love with him anymore.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I lost my child to adoption because everyone in my life and the adoption lawyer told me that I wasn't good enough as a mother. Even though I have 2 degrees, a house, my child's father was supportive, etc. Makes me sick to wake up every day without her.
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh Anonymous.. I did the same thing with my first husband. But, he is a really good man I have to say, but I just didn't love him anymore like I should have. I dont regret it, but I am sorry I did that to him, he didn't deserve it.
    reality-5

Answer by reality-5 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I am sorry to Anonymous for what you are feeling about the adoption, but I have to ask, why did you do it if you didn't want to???
    reality-5

Answer by reality-5 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I'm pretty satisfied with life. I guess the only decisions I would change aren't major and I regarding things I couldn't have possibly known at the time. For example I would have started on this degree earlier, but I had a degree I earned right after high school. I didn't know how much I was going to dislike the work and how little money I would have been able to make when I was going, and really couldn't have until I entered the field...so I guess starting a new degree a few years ago was just what I had to do even though I would really just like to be done with school now.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would change a lot too, I would have left my so long before we had our child casue we are in a loveles rs now and its so miserable, I want to be happy and have our child grow up happy and now I feel traped to stay cause he is good and we have the home ext .ext and I want that for us but there is no romance or spark or even friendship sometimes...If I only knew
    Anonymous

• Nope. I would not change a thing! I love my life and my family. All the bad and the good... It's mine.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would have finished school earlier so I would make a decent living by now. I am soooo sick of being poor and struggling all the time!! I have a wonderful DD and woulod never change anything about her but I sometimes wonder why I ever spent time with her father. He is definitely not the person for me and never was. Now I am with someone who I am not in love with but I am pregnant and feel its best to at least TRY things with him. He is a good guy, supports us well, and DD cares about him. It's just me. I don't make good decisions for myself. Maybe that is what I would ultimately change.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yep, quite a few things
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008