????

My husband is a two pump chump as he calls himself. I dont know what sex longer then 10 mins feels like if its even that long. I dont even think ive ever had a real orgasim while sex while he played with me yes. is there anything we could do to help him over the hump? he has only been like this with me not his ex 6 years ago. Ive never been with anyone else so i really dont know what or how long its suppose to be like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• I am an RN... Honestly they say that the average actually sex is only between 6 and 15 min... but then u add for play and all that.... There is a pill called ExtenZe that u can buy at almost every drug store... It will help him last longer and it will make him more sensitive also..... We have proscribed them to many people... they are just a vary of vitamins together that help the male organs.... talk with him and see if this is something that u all would try.... if u need anymore help i can give some other ways also.... just message me
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 9:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• if he wasn't like that with his ex that kinda throws a warning flag up there for me anyway I would want to know why he would be able to last with his ex but not with you and I don't know many men that would brag about being a two pump chump he may need so see a therapist hun or get some meds to help him last longer thats just a hard one to answer also his age could be a factor sometimes men over 40 will have this problem good luck to ya hun hope you get it figured out
    Anonymous

• he is only 25
    Anonymous

• and the reason he might have lasted longer with his ex is cause she might have been really lose compared to you and it might just feel so good for him that he can't stop from cumin so soon
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 9:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• To help him over the hump? Good choice of words! LOL.
    My dh doesn't last all that long either.
    Anonymous

• I don't have the answer, I wish I did, but 10 minutes sounds like a REALLY Long time to me!!! I think we're at about 30 seconds!
    Anonymous

• I actually think 10 min is pretty long, my husband and I have been together for 6 years and we are young. We are like 15 min sometimes shorter somtimes longer. Maybe just make it interesting do it again after the first round. Make yourself sexy and lung him when he walks in the door! Have him give you oral and before you orgasim let him inside you, you will hopefully orgasim! Try it out! works for me when Im not really in the powpow groove.
    Anonymous