it got crowded in heaven .. adult content

It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

san78

Asked by san78 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Love this one :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• laughing

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• rolling on floor

Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• HA!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• omg thats funny
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 4:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• That was a good one.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yea, I'd say any of those would DEFINITELY qualify as a bad day!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011