one day in class .. adult content

One day in class the teacher brought a bag full of fruit. "Now class, I'm going to reach into the bag and describe a piece of fruit, and you tell what fruit I'm talking about. Okay, first: it's round, plumb and red."

Of course, Johnny raised his hand high, but the teacher, wisely ignored him and picked Deborah, who promptly answered "An apple." The teacher replied, "No Deborah, it's a beet, but I like your thinking." Now for the second. It's soft, fuzzy, and colored red and brownish."

Well, Johnny is hopping up and down in his seat trying to get the teacher to call on him. But she skips him again and calls on Billy. "Is it a peach?" Billy asks. "No, Billy, I'm afraid it's a potato. But I like your thinking," the teacher replies. Here's another: it's long, yellow, and fairly hard."

By now Johnny is about to explode as he waves his hand frantically. The teacher skips him again and calls on Sally. "A banana," she says. "No," the teacher replies, "it's a squash, but I like your thinking."

Johnny is kind of irritated now, so he speaks up loudly. "Hey, I've got one for you teacher; let me put my hand in my pocket. Okay, I've got it: it's round, hard, and it got a head on it." "Johnny!" she cries. "That's disgusting!" "Nope," answers Johnny, "it's a quarter, but I like your thinking!"

san78

Asked by san78 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floor

ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 2:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• good

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Omg. that s cute really like that one. hmmmmph too funny
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 4:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• San78, I smile whenever I see your name under a "Just for Fun" post, because I know I'm about to laugh hysterically. YOU ARE FRIGGIN' HILLARIOUS!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011