Is this normal? Maybe TMI.. adult content

Ok well I had a light pink streak on Monday when I wiped. Well the second time I went to the bathroom, there was just a dot (like from a nose bleed) of blood on the tp and nothing since then. Well now, I have a sore throat, (TMI part) the inside of my vagina feels swolen, I have a fever blister coming up ON MY LIP NOT VAG, I've had creamy cm, oh and I've been sleeping alot more, and my appetite has picked up. I'm not asking if you think I'm pregnant, I'm jsut asking if any of you have experienced ANY of this? AF was due Wed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Never have but it sounds like you are run down/becoming sick and that can sometimes delay the onset of your period. make sure you are getting plenty of fluids,vit C and rest.My mom gets the fever blisters too and she takes L-Lycine which is an over the counter prescription/lessens days,pure aloe on it or tea tree oil..If symptoms get worse or persist,call your doctor.See link below
    http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/articles/156/medicines-and-remedies/home-remedies-for-fever-blisters.html
    blueoceans

Answer by blueoceans at 3:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I haven't but I'm going to give you a bump up so maybe someone will come along and help you. Good luck.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• no but id call a doctor or nurse and good luck x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I never have but maybe you should call and speak to the nurse at a hospital they can advise you of what you should do good luck
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Its possible you are getting sick and that has affected your AF?!
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• A fever blister in the genital area is more than likely an std. If you've not yet seen a doctor about it, you probably should.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 2:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011