testing early...

can i get a positive pregnancy test at 11days pass ovulationmy cycle is due in 4days i want to test in the morning because this morning my hubsand fix me a hamburger this morning around 6 this morning an some fries an when i finish i had to vomit all of sudden but nothing came up my nipples are a little sore so should i wait until next tuesday or in the morning an test ? also is there anyone who cycle is due no later than next wednesday an already gotten a positive pregnancy test.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The closer you are to your period date the more accurate your results will be. You *can* test as early as 3 days before but your chances of a false neg are pretty good. Take one now if you want to and if it's neg don't beat yourself up and take another one in3-4 days. :0) good luck.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes you can take test up to 5 days before your missed period i just found out that im pregnant with my second child i tested at 12 dpo i used (first response) Good Luck to you and your husband and lots of baby dust to you :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• test 5 days before, but just b/c if you get a negative, you could still be pg. I got a negative with two pregnancies, the first, i had a bueatiful baby, the second, a misscarriage (not to scare you, but just to make my point). my body doesn't registrer with pee tests early in pg. So don't loose hope if you get a negative and still no period..unless you get a regular flow period (and sometimes even then) you could be pg. Goo luck!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Id say if your really hoping you are pregnant, to wait until after you missed your period. If your anything like me, its very hard seeing those negatives all the time! So seeing another negative just becase you may have tested too early would be depressing. I usually try and wait 2 weeks after my period unless i have very noticable pregnancy signs. My doctor just had a baby and she told me she took a test 3 days after she missed her period and it was negative....a week later another one and it was POSITIVE! Everyones different. Good luck!!!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011