iIf you are a Christian...

...do you believe in intuition? Do you believe it's God given?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I am a Christian and I believe in intuition...I think its just a part of our wildly amazing brains that God gave us.
    Anonymous

• I think the Holy Spirit is our intuition...
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes, absolutely. One example that comes off the top of my head was when my husband was in Iraq. We had been able to talk on the phone nearly everyday at that point and he missed a day. At first I thought that he was just busy, but then I had this feeling that he was in another town doing a take over of that city. But I also had a peace about me that I knew he would be alright. About a week later, he was able to call me and it was exactly as I had thought it was. In my opinion, only God could have shown me that and given me the peace that I needed.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm a Christian and I do believe in intuition but I also think that many times what we think is "intuition" is simply our paying close attention to what's going on around us and making connections.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes. I believe that if we are in tune with the Spirit we have guidance. In addition to that I believe some of us are blessed with a...I don't know...a thinner cowl...so that we have extra insight/intuition/connection to heaven.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Intuition-a gut feeling. Both.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am a Christian and I believe in intuition/conviction, yes. I believe God convicts us with things and leaves us with the ability to intuit things (would that be the word? lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I believe in Word of knowledge and Word of Wisdom as well ans the prophetic which are the intuitive gifts and yes they are God given.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes, i believe in intuition and believe it is from god since he made us
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I do believe it is God-given, but not limited to Christians.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 9:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011