What are you getting your husband for Valentine's Day? Are you doing anything special for him?

I have a few ideas but not sure if I want to get him these things for Valentine's day or wait to get it for his birthday. As far as doing something special, I try to do little things through out the year, but I know that he loves red velvet cake, so I will probably do that and clean out his car since it has been awhile since I have done that for him. What are your plans?

in love

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• Order in chinese,cake and watch t.v.
    Anonymous

• we dont do much really .. we see it as why wait till then to be romantic etc when im with him 24/7 anyway lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We don't normally "celebrate" Valentine's Day. Every year we go out to dinner, but never actually ON the 14th. It's just too crowded. We go a few days before or after. lol This year, he's going to a concert with his friends and I have class. We try not to make a big deal out of it.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 3:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We are going to Splash Lagoon as a family for Valentine's Day weekend this year. We don't get all crazy about V-day anyway. It's just one day out of the year. We usually go to our church's sweetheart banquet but since we'll be away this year, obviously, we're going to miss it. We usually just get each other a card, maybe some candy. Last year, he surprised me and sent me roses but that was the first time he has EVER sent me flowers on Valentine's Day!! He gets me flowers occasionally at random times throughout the year.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My DH turns 30 a week before Valentine's Day. Between throwing our daughter's 1st birthday and his 30th birthday parties, I'm going to be a little "celebrated" out. lol
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• A card.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2011