Anyone ever have the flu and go into labor?

My hubby got sick on Wed, then I woke up this morning not feeling well. My almost 2 year started coughing this morning too. So it looks like we all got it. My due date is 3 days away and I am scheduled to be induced in 5 days... just wondering what will happen if I go into labor now.....will baby have to be taken away from me until I am better? Will my hubby be able to be my coach still? also how long does flu last? its like the body aches, chest congested and headache with a small fever kind of flu....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh drag!!!! you need all your energy i would go talk to your Dr. & see what they say...the flu is nasty. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i ended up sick 3 days before my csection. i was sick for about 2 months after sucked.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011