how do i be a baby win i 16

HOW DO I DO THIS AND DO I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE ???
AND MY BF WAS TO HAVE A LIL ONE AND I DONT KNOW YET SO WUT DO I DO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea what you are saying. spell check or something!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• are u saying ur 16? and ur bf wants to have a baby?....i say your to young and he needs to wait!, because this is someone else life ya'll are talking about.... who's gonna take care of the baby? what kind of income do you two have? is it enough to take care of the baby? these are just simple things you need to ask yourself, then YOU need to sit down and ask yourself, are you willing to give up your life with going out and partying, and being a kid? hanging out with your friends... i would say sit and think about it are you planning on going to college? graduating high school? see there's alot to think through to make a decision like this.
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 5:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• i know that you say your not a abay and your right your not but what you are is a maturing adult so has a life and want to do everything you have hope and dream for.i say this to say please give it sometime speaking from personal experience. i got pregnant when i was seventeen and i went to college partime but when taking care of a baby and having to provide for the baby giving it time and love and clothes and such you will be making choices that isn't about you but about a baby. i love all of my kids but i didn't really give myself a chance to plan a career or do things for myself so that i could have the time to give my children and resources just take some time out and think what if you do get pregnant and he sees tha this isn't for him and your stuck being a single parent justthink about that you'll get a answer
    momwa6

Answer by momwa6 at 7:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• You are haven a baby at 16. You are already pg so you have two choices in my opnion. Have the baby or give the little one up for addoption. Try to way out your options you can see if a family member would be willing to addopt you baby with open addoption an that way u and your bf would be able to know you little one. At 16 raising a baby even older it is alot of responsibility. Some things to think about: Formula= 20 a week Diappers=20 a week baby wipes= 7 every two weeks clothes=(depending on what you want little one to wear.) Each out fit till age 1 only last about 1 to 3 months then don't fit. Dr. bills gass to get to the dr. Car Carseat insurance for car babysitter money for sitter. wake up in the middle of the night. To hold sweet loving innocent baby. The best feeling in the world is holding your little one and knowing he or she is safe. Babys' are a blessing and they will change your life that life change is a blessing if you are ready for it.
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 9:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• r u trying to say ur 16 and want a baby? If so please wait, I had two babys by the time I was 18 and it's not easy. You need to finish school and have some type of income before you start thinking about having a baby. It's a huge responability and your still young live your life why you can and worry about kids when your older.
    sjdchbkr

Answer by sjdchbkr at 1:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• don't have any children until you can talk right on here instead of like your on "my space"
    ncim123

Answer by ncim123 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• IF YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE 16 AND BF WANTS BABY?? WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS....DONT BE A FOOL FOR LOVE.....TELL HIM TO MARRY YOUR ASS THEN YOU CAN HAVE BABY..BUT YOU SHOULD WAIT AND GO TO SCHOOL OR FINISH SCHOOL FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT END UP BROKE ON YOUR OWN WITH BABY AND YOUR BF WILL BE OUT MAKEN MORE BABIES WITH ...THE ONE HE LOVES!!!I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT GIRLS THINK NOW DAYS...JUST BECAUSE HE SAYS HE LOVES YOU DOES NOT MEAN NOTHING AT THAT AGE......DO NOT HAVE BABY.....FINISH YOUR LIFE THEN WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE ELSE....TAKE CARE...
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2008