Thank you to everyone here!

I have to tell everyone lol Its stupid but i'm 20 with 2 kids my husband is miliary and if your military you know an e3 does not make much. Well I started working from home and before the first pay day i have saved enough money to get an apartment with a washer and dryer. Its not a question but i got my info from someone here and i wanted to thank everyone who helped me. So thank you all so much you have no idea how amazing it is for me and my family to know we dont have to spend $40 a month to wash our clothes or have my husband spend hours away in his car so he can do the laundry on post for free. (its not free he has to spend the gas to get there and back and its half and hour away) Anyways thank you for helping me find my at home job!

youngarmywife

Asked by youngarmywife at 9:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• What do you do?
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Glad we could all be of help to you in your time of need. There ARE still good people in the world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Thank god there are good people :) I was looking for over 2 months almost and was scamed but felt so bad aboutbeing scamed i promised myself i would never do that to anyone. I'm happy to have found this site. last month i was looking at 2 kids in diapers and having trouble affording bills as it was then having to find a way to get clothes clean. It was not a good thing.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 10:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That brought a smile to my face. I'm glad some one helped you out. Thats how we should be here! Much success to you!!!
    ZriiMama

Answer by ZriiMama at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Thank you i'm have a great week so far. I agree everyone here should help thats why we all ask questions I hope i can help people the way i was helped. So best of luck to everyone with everything I hope everyone has as good of a week as i have so far.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 3:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008