Any exciting plans for the weekend?

I'm going to sleep in until 7:45 AM (Woo hoo!) and maybe even start putting away the Christmas decorations. And I'm hoping to go to the movies tomorrow afternoon to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 3:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This weekend we are celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary. We will probably go out to eat and maybe a movie.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 3:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Oh, yes..grocery shopping! Sooo exciting. ;P Other than that, I have no clue..in my Family, We usually don't plan - We just do. Unless it's grocery shopping, that is. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No, thank goodness! I need a break!
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 3:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My daughter's 4th birthday party sunday at the roller skating rink. Totally 80's, can't wait!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Nope.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 3:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• butterflyi will be going hiking. there is nothing better than going out in the forest away from the hustle and bustle of every day city crap. after hiking i always feel this sense of peace and rejuvenation.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am starting a quilting class tomorrow. I can't wait. well I can actually. I am also going to a party? With my husband. Other than that finish up putting away the Christmas stuff.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011