Can you please help me organize my bathroom?

Like in the drawers right next to the sink I pretty much threw all bathroom stuff in there now I am ready to clear it up abit we do have a small closet where we have our meds and misc stuff for bathroom (his and her stuff) I mean everything you need in a bathroom ok there are about 5 small shelves I already tried to organize but somehow it gets all jumbled up again...ugh!

We have hair products, creams. pads & tampons, toilet paper...etc. oh and we have cabinets at the bottom of the sink...help I would like to only have one item on the top of sink counter right now it is very cluttered with everyday stuff we use or stuff that just sits there...overwhelming here...thanks ladies..whew!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I do not like clutter either. Yes the everyday stuff you do not feel like putting it back. What is your style? For the pills and toiletries-a CLEAR shoe organizer on the pantry door. Wonderful. shoe organizer

2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Do you have any wall space on which to add shelving? An easily-accessible shelf can be a good place to put the items you grab every day (hair styling stuff, etc.,) and it's easy to form a habit of putting it back there when you're done, since you don't have to open drawers or doors to do it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2011