ds and fever?

ds is running a 101.2 temp but he feel like he is trying to sweat, like under his arms and between his legs. should i give him some more tylenol or c if his fever breakes?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Kids' Health

• How long has he had the fever?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Try alternating Tylenot & Motrin every 2 hours (T @ 2 them Motrin @ 4 then T @6 then Motrin @ 8) and put a cool rag over his forehead and switch it to the cool side ever so often I hope your baby feels better. My kids had this it helped but it willl come and go finally I just took them to see to Dr. and got some antibiotics for it...GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• hes had fever since yesterday took him to the er last night they said it was just a virus.
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• U don't want to use motrin,it is for inflammatory aka swelling. Check with your doctor,u can check with a pharmacist too. Doctors do perscribe over the phone. If the child has had a fever for at least 48 hours, I would take him to the doctor.
    Anonymous