I sometimes have a sharp pain below my belly button and sometimes around my overie, although i see no blood it worries me if my baby is ok. The pain does not last but a couple of seconds.

mommywolfe

Asked by mommywolfe at 9:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've been having the same problem, and my doctor says that as long as it doesn't last long, and it's not a continuous ache, then it's most likely just round ligament pains
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 9:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sounds like it might be round ligament pain?
    tscritch

Answer by tscritch at 9:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have been having pain right below my belly button. It bothers me big time when I walk to much, to the point I have to stop and bend over...I have a hernia. Make sure you talk to you doctor about it at your next visit.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sounds exactly like round ligament pain...when your belly grows they pull away and it hurts in sharp stabbing pains anywhere from above your belly button down to the lower sides on your belly. I took small doses of motrin til i was 32 weeks and then after that i found that a heating pad on low helped out alot and constant mini massages with lotion on the areas that hurt.
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2008