What do you think about Denver International Airport?

The murals, the underground buildings and tunnels, the vast space of the airport, the Queen of England buying an area of it. Its just too weird. And all at airport where you're supposed to feel safe?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver05.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Here is a site that explains why each of the art pieces was chosen.

http://www.flydenver.com/publicart

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think the site is reading too much into it and looking for something to be offended at and call "evil" There's a reason they're called conspiracy theories and there's rarely any truth behind them.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I trust that site about as far as I can throw it. But if you could substantiate those claims with a mainstream source I would be more than glad to talk to you about it.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• anything can be deemed a conspiracy or demonic if you look and over-analyze enough. its weird, but since the website is weird, im not surprised. if there is some conspiracy going on at the Denver Airport there really isnt anything that i can do about it, so im not gonna worry about it.

oh and the "demonic horse" is probably just a call to the NFL Denver Broncos...at least that was my first thought.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I find it a joke.....This site shows "weird symbols" all it is is flipin colored circles on the floor....your kidding right....So beware of circles they are "evil symbols" take your child to get a syke check if they drew anything like this they could be racist!....And the Nazi run ways...are you kidding....the way that airport is set up goes off to every direction North South East and West....amazing how you would need to fly in all of those directions and it causes the airport to work better and take in and out more flights.... Now on to the horse at the gate.....WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE BRONCOS!! That explains that one...Here is a link to explain properly about the paintings http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver03.htm so you can read that one yourself. and by the "new world airport comission" is explained there also.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think that you can find something weird and creepy about most things if you look hard enough. I think someone has a really sad a depressing life to put together a site like that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• oh and i actually like the artwork...even as the website was "explaining" the pictures it was clear to me what the intent of each piece was...you cant find things you arent looking for.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Interesting art work.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• ive been there before in 2007... i didnt notice the gargoyles though, those are neat looking. i dont see anything wrong with the airport though
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I will also say that I stayed overnight in that airport during the blizzard of '06. I didn't notice anything creepy or feel uncomfortable in the place. Well I was uncomfortable... we had to sleep on the floor with our 7 year old and 5 month old baby, but nothing creepy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2011