If I had of known this.........

was going to get my son to go to the pot more regular I would have done it a long time ago. Usually when I chang dd diaper I do it out of his eye sight (I don't know why I do that) anyways a couple of days ago my leg went out on me so I had to change her on the sofa. ds comes over and says "Eewww momma she booboo". he had this disgusted look on his face. Every since then he runs over to see if she booboo everytime I change her diaper. Since then ds has been going to the pot without me asking. I even put the pot in the bathroom (was in the livingroom since that is where we spend most of our time) and he will go to the bathroom when he have to go. I put overnight pants on him at night and nap time he is actually getting up just to use the bathroom. I am so proud of him. I think my dd dirty diaper has something to do with this. He is two years old and we have been training for 4 months now. Not a question just happy.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 4:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• congrats momma.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• CONGRATULATIONS I WISH I HAD ANOTHER BABY TO DO THAT FOR MY DS. HE IS SO STUBBORN HE IS 15 MONTHS AND WILL SIT ON HIS POTTY FOR FUN BUT THATS IT.
    JOHNNYSMOMMY23

Answer by JOHNNYSMOMMY23 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• he was finally ready now. 4 months ago he just ready yet.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011