Pulled a muscle

I am 16 weeks pregnant with number 2. I caught a 24 hour tummy bug an threw up so hard I pulled a muscle on my right side right along where the "ball" affect of my tummy is. Anyone have and idea on how to make this pain go away? I already called the dr they told me there isn't much to do just keep an eye on it. But maybe! Just maybe someone has gone through this to...

akalei

Asked by akalei at 4:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nope thats a new one. congratulations . youre the first person in the world to ever suffer from this. lol im kidding ... feel better
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have a pulled muscle in my left side, and it had been driving me nuts! I am 17 weeks, and it happened about 5 weeks ago from when I had bronchitis. Warm baths, gentle massage, alternating warm moist heat, and ice. My doctor said that because my belly is stretching, it will be more difficult to heal. Good luck, I feel your pain!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011