What is your most embarassing adult content

sexual experience?

When I was in college my dh(was bf at the time) came home from college. We decided to do our thing. While in the process of having sex I look up and there are like five guys looking in the window watching us. I found out my nephew who is like 4 yrs younger than me decided to make some off me. He told them what we were doing and he was charging 5 bucks for a peek. I am still can't look these guys in the face and its been 10yrs since this happen. So what is your most embarassing experience?

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG thank goodness none I would have to have moved away...far, far away....(red face)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• omg ! ur story is hilarious well...hmmm...I guess a few yrs ago so and I were drunk gettin it on in the bathroom when all the sudden I queefed oh no thats not the embarassing part the bathroom was so big that it made a roaring echoing sound after I did it and about 2 seconds later someone (which I didnt know was in there) said are you guys serious? Lmao!!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• LMAO @ mommy16love. lol you just caused me to spit water out of my mouth hahaha that's great.

Mine was when my hubby and I (we were dating at the time) were drunk and were going at it pretty hard when suddenly there was this rush of liquid all over the bed. He gets all excited thinking he just got me to "squirt"... no... I had peed all over myself, him and the bed. For a long time after that he would ask me before we would go have "fun" if I needed to use the restroom first.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• omg
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 4:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• omg!!!!!!! gnomeofmyheart you just brought tears to my eyes lmao
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• lol glad I could get someone to laugh today :D
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• haha these are all really funny!!

mine wasnt too funny but i remember when i was dating my husband at the time and i had a candle going on the shelf on my headboard and as i was laying on my pillow making out with him, the candle must of fell and started my pillow on fire! thank goodness he saw it before it burnt my hair up! as he was trying to put it out, i think he knocked me in the eye and i went to school with a red eye and one of my distant friends asked what happened to my eye and i told her it was an accident and she was like "yeah right...." she thought i was being abused i guess.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• 1 time me & my boyfriend had s** & i farted & it wasnt a quiet 1 it was a loud 1 lol
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• When DH and I were dating, we were in the car making out and the security guy for the college shined his flashlight in the window, we popped up real fast .
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• ME AND MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) WERE HAVING SEX IN HIS ROOM AND SINCE HIS MOM IS SO QUIET WE DIDNT NOTICE SHE WAS HOME. SHE WAS DOING LAUNDRY AND WAS GOING TO PUT HIS CLOTHES IN HIS ROOM. SO SHE OPENED THE DOOR AND HIT US MAKING US HIT HIS TV AND KNOCKING IT ON THE FLOOR. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED ONE I WAS NAKED TWO I WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER SON WHO SHE THOUGHT WAS A VIRGIN AND THREE I BROKE A TV.
    JOHNNYSMOMMY23

Answer by JOHNNYSMOMMY23 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011