When cleaning your home...Do you pick one room for the day?

I say this bc today I noticed alot of dust behind the tv and other behind places it took me a while...this is what happens when I don't dust correctly just th obvious...ugh!
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I should do it that way. Unfortunately, when I start something it's all or nothing. I will actually stay up all night to clean if I get the urge to start cleaning later at night. I have to really distract myself from that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I try to focus on 1 room a day but I usually end up destroying 3 rooms to clean 1.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I do a thurough cleaning once a month of our boys room. They pick up but don't do the deep cleaning. I did that yesterday. With dogs, and boys, I have to clean our main rooms(kitchen floors, living room, dining room floors) everyday. The dogs don't go in the bedrooms so they aren't as bad....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Usually I'll do all the picking up one day, and then the windows, vaccuming and deep cleaning the next day.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i clean the living room, kitchen and do laundry daily. we're a family of 5 so if i even let those things go 1 day without attention the house looks dispicable. the bathrooms and bedrooms are a bigger task and i try to separate them in one day. like ill do our bath and bedroom in one day and the kids' bathroom and bedrooms the next, or both bathrooms in one day and all bedrooms the next. it usually is a weekly process though, i just dont have the time/energy. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Usually, I have a bunch of regular tasks in different rooms, but sometimes I focus on one room (right now, it's the office. I'd been ignoring it for so long, it got REALLY out of control.)
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It depends on how I feel. Sometimes I am too tired and think of all I have to do then I will choose one room and clean it. If I am energetic I will go through the whole house. I like when I can do the whole house but if I can't I'm not going to get too upset over it.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It all depends. Sometimes I"ll say ok I'm cleaning the bathroom and kitchen and that's it but I end up doing more.
    JAIMEELLEN77

Answer by JAIMEELLEN77 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i clean the whole house, i kinda do a little each day so i wont take me as long maybe about 1hr
    swl657

Answer by swl657 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Are you kidding? As an adult with ADD, I have always tried to concentrate on one room at a time but always wind up in other rooms. I start cleaning something in the bathroom, realize something I need is in the kitchen, next thing I realize I'm cleaning the kitchen sink and floor and never returned to cleaning what I started to in the bathroom. ;)
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011