Should I give in or stay true to my origional plans?!?

So to all those who read my other questions recently, I've been discussing the break-up between me and the father of my unborn child, well the reason I called it off is because for the past month and.a half all we did was argue and he was treating me like shit so instead of him breaking up with me (like always)I told him I was getting my own place and leaving.So I move on friday, everythings packed ansd ready but for the past week and a half he has been the sweetest most loving SO ever, he's back to the guy I fell in love with

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• , I want to believe he's changing and staying that way, but I can't keep thinking that he'll go back to how he was acting and NOW he wants to move with me.Wtf?What to do ladies?!?
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I am sure he may love you... but it seems like if hes just waiting until you are ready to move on with your life to show it then he aint worth it.
    Anonymous

• just take it one day at a time you know in your heart what is best for you when the time is right you will go or things will work out for you I hope they do though however you put your foot down to make him change it worked so stick to it best wishes

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• just go, if he changed, you have plenty of time to get back together, like the next 18 years, but give it time to make sure he has really changed.
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 9:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• for sure, dont get back with him JUST because you are having a baby with him.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 9:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I'd also wait until you make sure he has changed...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• There are three phases to an abusive relationship (even if he hasn't hit you, that seems to be what you're describing) cycle. You are currently in the Honeymoon Phase. Next is the Tension Building Phase where you walk on eggshells trying to avoid the Acting Out Phase, which is when he's yelling and calling names and treating you like shit. If you stay you will stay on this cycle and it will almost certainly escalate. If he really has changed/is changing, let him show you from a distance. Make him earn your respect and trust. http://blainn.com/abuse/cycle1.html
    Babujai

Answer by Babujai at 10:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• it's called manipulation. He knows how to play you and sounds like he's doing a great job. Make him prove himself. Move out and start things all over again. Show him YOU are in control of your life and he can behave & respect you or stay out of your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• leave he can prove himself from a distance or when he shows you a diamond ring and marries you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I left my ex husband once while we were married, I got an apartment, moved out. He cleaned up his act real good, said all the right things, begged to be back in my life. I loved it. After only 4 months he moved back in with me (in my new place!). It took only about another 4 months after that for him to turn back into the same old asshole I left, and was even worse! Make him wait, make him prove himself. Actions speak much louder than words.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008