I have to say I need help!!

I am the most lazy and I just don't care type of person I know. I dislike cleaning with a passion. I probably would never clean if it weren't for the fact that I don't work. I still don't clean nearly enough. I move stuff from place to place.
What have you tired? What has worked to help you clueless lazy people get your place in shape? I need help. Not just use fly lady because that works in theory but I can not even get any motivation... Can you tell me what works for you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Unload.

If you have hardly any 'stuff', you'll have hardly any clutter. I've known people who removed all the dishes from their home except for the number they need for one meal for the people who live there. I've known people who took everything except the books and one 'class' of toys out of their children's rooms --usually some quality toy like Lego, or Playmobil or Brio...

It helps if you think in terms of a kindergarten class: groupings. Keep all the office stuff together, keep all the cooking things together, keep all the hobby things together... one of the problems divergent thinkers (people who can see how something can be a cooking, office, hobby item ) is in making decisions about what category something fits into. If it doesn't make sense, they won't find it later so no one else can do it for them, but there is no clear right or sensible answer, so paralysis is often the response --do nothing at all.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterWhen I start tripping over items I use my feet and scoot the crap aside enough that I make a path. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011