Do you fit a female cliche?

I think I do. I'm a terrible driver. At least at the moment. Feel insecure which make me slow down and drives everybody else nuts. Weird, didn't use to be.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I would fit a guy stereotype before I would fit a female one.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No I fit into the man one. Lazy, messy, fast driver, motivated by beer and I never admit I am wrong. Heck I am never wrong.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't think so.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't know if it is a female cliche but I am a redhead and I do have a temper (I control it but when it goes look out!)
    Anonymous

• i don't think so. i mean i'm a fantastic cook and i keep the house clean but i'm not a bad driver, i'm not emotional, i'm not weak by any means(i work out hard every single day), i hate make up and have never worn it, i don't wear heals, at the same time i like to be sexy and look feminine yet strong, yeah probably not
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Nope. In fact, when it comes to stereotypes, I'm a guy.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well I was a tom boy as a little girl, got pregnant at 17 and raised 3 kids. I was in nice femenine(sp) clothes but not frilly. I played sports and love sports, and do things around the house that I have to when I want to. I can be & am very sweet & polite, but I can cuss my S/O out like a truck driver(which I learned fr him by the way) I guess I have a little of both in me, and use I what I have to when I have to. Not sure if that puts me in a cliche or not, just normal to me.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• In a way....I'm the cook, the maid, the nurse & the "bedroom buddy", but i enjoy it
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011