What did you THINK you were having?

I want a girl, but I really think that this is going to be a boy. What did you want? What did you think you were going to have? What did the baby end up being?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 5:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my first i did not care but kinda thought he was a girl....wrong~
    my second I knew was a girl and she WAS!
    my third I though was a girl wrong again but at 2 he loves plastic shoes and nailpolish!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I was sure my first was a boy, it was a girl. I was sure my second was a girl, it was a boy. ;) You get what you get! lol
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• With my oldest I really thought I was having a girl and really wanted a girl he was a boy and I thought for sure he was a girl I even told the doctor he was wrong!! With my youngest I again wanted a girl I found out what I was having another boy!! I feel very blessed to have to healthy boys!!

TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I always felt I was with a baby boy and never found out the sex until he was born. I was right.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• W my 1st pregnancy I dreamt I had a boy that looked just like his dad n I did! Lol! The other night I dreamt da baby was a brown version of my 1st son and a boy also. But I'm actually lean g towards a boy n won't know for another 5 wks.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• with this one thought it would be another boy but it was a girl
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• There was NO thinking..I KNEW I was having a Boy soon after I found out I was Pregnant/before I even hit my second trimester. The ultrasound I had at 18.5 weeks just told me what I already knew. And both my Husband and I wanted a Boy..Our perfect Son is everything We wanted and so much more!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i really thought our second one would be a girl because it was sooooo different from my first pregnancy and i even carried different but he came out a boy......now we have 2 boys.....hoping next time its a girl! I also think its hard when you really want a certain gender because then you tend to think your going to have that gender
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• With my first.... I wanted a girl and thought it would be a girl cause EVERYONE talked about the old wives tales.... He is a boy...
    This time.... I think it will be a boy cause I want a girl soooooooooooooooo bad! But, Idk... I have no feeling this time.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 6:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i knew with my first that she was a girl. this time, i'm not sure, it's so different from my first pregnancy that i'm not sure whatsoever...guess we'll find out in two weeks. lol dh has only had luck with girls (7 yr old from previous relationship, and our 2 year old dd) so either third time's a charm, or he'll be 0 for 3.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011