spotting between periods...should i worry?

ok, im new to this! im experiencing some bleeding today, we did the deed sunday...and im not due for my visitor until nov. 22. i should have just recently ovulated and im not on any medications, but we are *usually* pretty careful, DEFINITLY the pull-out method when we dont use a condom. i have been under an IMENSE amount of stress lately, and i had a yearly appt with my gyn last wed. ive never had a baby, but i have read that spotting mid-cycle is a sign...should i be worried?

pinky0067

Asked by pinky0067 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• well, it could be implantation bleeding. i would not be WORRIED, but maybe but a pregnancy test if you do not get ur period by the 27. yeah, cuz sunday would be pretty close to ur ovulation. good luck.
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 9:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Stress can cause you to bleed inbetween periods. When you are 5 days late for your next regular period I suggest an HPT. If the symptoms continue I also suggest going back to your obgyn for a chat and check up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Stress can cause this, and also make sure that if you are on birth control that it is strong enough, maybe you need a higher hormone dose to regulate you better?
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008