plans for valentines day!?!

what you ladies doing for DH on valentines day??

me-- DH is coming home the weekend b4 valentines day, so i rented a limo to go pick him up from the airport.. im going to b at the hotel with sparking apple cider and rose petals. he will walk in and he will see me and maybe just maybe he will get laid.. yes i said it LAID! poor guy hasn't had any since we found out we were pregnant

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• My husband and I are playing it safe staying home and saving money with a pregnancy and 2 year old . I am going to buy him a watch he wanted and probably do some adult things at home though .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 5:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have every intention of ignoring it. Dh will be out of the country, it's 10 days after my birthday and I hate Hallmark Holidays.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My husband is deployed so I'm gonna do something wonderful for our anniversay and valetines day all in one when he gets back! :) I'm gonna get a 3d/4d ultrasound done and put my pregnancy ablum together since he'll be missing most of it i thought it was something he could have and then make his favorite home cooked meal!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 6:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'll be working!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Why does he need a limo to get to the hotel?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We never do anything.
    TamlynM2B

Answer by TamlynM2B at 7:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Staying home. Sometimes we make a nice dinner like crab or lobstertails but I am not sure that will even happen.
    We will atleast exchange cards.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do something special for the kids but my DH never remembers or cares
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We are either going to the coast for the weekend or to San Francisco. ( the weekend before)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011