Cash Cab

Is anyone out there as crazy about this show as I am...I need to go to NY and find Ben Bailey and his cab...I do soooo good at that show..I know tooting my own horn but when your good at something you should not hide it.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE Cash Cab, too! Sometimes, all of the questions are so easy and other times, they are real difficult. Then there are the pople who are so far off when they answer or take too long on a really simple question and Ben just kinda makes this look into the camera. I always say I'm going to NYC and just stand on a corner and wait for the Cash Cab.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i love that show too, but have a hard time finding it on, if i'm surfing and get lucky, i find it. somehow i dont think the answers will be so easy if we ever make it inside the back seat!
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lmao I love that show. I would SO have a thousand dollars! lol
    dh and I crack up everytime we see someone waving around $800 on the street in NY. we say he won't have it for long lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I love it!!! My bf and I were addicted to it over the summer but it is hard to find. I think it runs Thursdays at like 4 or something. We are never home at that time anymore so we miss it ;(
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008