How far apart should her shots be?

My daughter has had all of her shots but the one year shots.. And I have read and even my doctors have told me they are know to cause autism when given all at one time. So I have decided to get them at seperated but how far apart should I tell them..? I am not very good at being blunt and telling the doctors what I want so how do I go about telling them?

robinalbright

Asked by robinalbright at 10:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Every 3 months between them. That way you will know if there is an adverse reaction to any of them and will have time to notice any developing symptoms.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I'm currently researching this myself, so I don't have an answer for you yet. My son had a reaction to his 4 month shots, so we're seperating them now and skipping the pertussis, which we're pretty sure is the one he reacted to. Join the choosing not to vax group. Obviously they will give you info on one side of the debate, but along with your own research they can help you out a lot.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I just did a report on immunizations and autism is not caused by immunizing. The rise in autism is due to the broadened definition not immunizing. Plus the risks of not immunizing or putting them off is way worse than the risk of getting autism. 90% of vaccine preventable diseases can cause death.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Doctors say at least 6 weeks...I am spreading out my sons shots too. Giving 4 or 5 shots at once is just cruel! Not very safe either if you ask me.
    krockwell

Answer by krockwell at 12:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008