going crazy can you all help me

ok so my period last month was about 4-5 days late and it eventually came on the 9th well then my period was due on the 5th and i took a test and neg. then yesterday i took another test because i have been 6 days now and it was neg. iam going crazy what should i do? i dont have insurance till the begining of next month so blood test is out of the question right now? i am really just tired of testing and getting a neg. and my hubby is tired of buying them! help what should i do iam just so tired but not stressed and my period is always normal! do any of you go through the same thing? what do you do to feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Next month is only a few short weeks away. Anything could be making your regular period goffy. The stress of the holidays, the economy or the children you have now. Try and not worry about it. Once you have the insurance and if you still feel like this make the appointment. In the mean time you can take prenatal vitamins even if your not preggo for sure. They will help give you energy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I don't have any insurance either and my hcg test was only $17.50. I live in Cen Ca tho. Just find out it's not too expensive. Good luck and I hope you get the results that you want. :)
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 10:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• nvm.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2008