Anyone else planning a wedding this year?!

My fiance and I are getting married on June 18, 2011!!! I can't wait! Planning a wedding is a lot of work. I'm glad I have all the support and help from my friends and family because this definitely isn't easy!!

sugaree

Asked by sugaree at 5:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• We were married last year 6/6/10 and I was just as excited as you around this time last year. Have fun! Yes, planning a wedding is hard work (especially for me--i was pregnant the whole time. baby girl was born 8 days after the wedding). Remember though, it's just one day and the wedding is not nearly as important as the marriage. The best advice I got was to take in the whole day. Try to remember each part because it will go by so fast. Even now, only 6 months later, I can barely remember parts of that day.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011