Have any of you watched...

the Business of Being Born. I just downloaded it and it was truly enlightening and awesome. It shed some much needed light on unnecessary and deadly medical interventions that are causing the United States to have the second highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world, and the reasons behind some many unnecessary c-sections, cause by the "routine" interventions used on so many women these days. For those of you who haven't watched this, please do! It's important to be as informed as possible before consenting to anything your doctor suggests.

lillys_mommy09

Asked by lillys_mommy09 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The US has the highest mortality rate.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 10:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yes I have. I think all women should watch it.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 10:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Really, it's the highest now?! My god this country is going to hell because of greed.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My midwife told me when I got pregnant that the mortality rate has gone up every year. I think I might have watched it when I got pregnant the first time. I watched a ton of stuff and read a ton of books.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008