Which Brand Is Best?

As far as PULL UPS go....Pampers, Luvs, or Huggies?

TexasMom1968

Asked by TexasMom1968 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dont like pull-up I think they are just a more expensive diaper!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree with Ann! I seriously think putting a child in pull-ups makes potty training take much longer. Sorry, I know that's not actually answering your question.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i hate pull ups unless you are in the car a long time or going to bed the are to expensive, and they are just like diapers put underwear on them it works much better.
    Amanda9366

Answer by Amanda9366 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Luvs are by far the best, and the best price too. Also, as far as cheap brands go, Dollar General Store's Off-Brand Diapers are actually pretty high quality.
    adoreava

Answer by adoreava at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I love Huggies...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I also think pull-ups are expensive and inconvient... My son really cant "pull them up" by himself, they get stuck or whatever. BUT I like the actual pull-ups brand, like the ones made for girls and for boys... maybe they are made by huggies. Not sure, but its either pink or blue whatever gender you have
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We use huggies. Yes, they can cause confusion for the child - sometimes its OK to go in your pants and it doesn't make a mess, other times it's not OK and it does make a mess. And yes, the cost a little more than diapers.
    But I've found them to be handy for naptime (we call them napping panties) and for long car rides. For us, it actually is helping to maintain the continuity of wearing underwear. As I said, we call them napping panties and she wears them at naptime. She wears overnight diapers at night and panties all day. So far, it's working for us.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I preferred the actual "pull ups" which I can't remember who makes them, but they are the ones that actually say pull ups. But, I'd not suggest using them, They've caused more of a headache then they are worth with my son, and they are too expensive. My son started acting like they were diapers, so I had to stop him using them. We are just now potty trained (and poop trained) unless he's at my inlaws, then he still wears the pull ups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Actually, the right answer depends on the child. Some mom's find a certain brand fits their child better than others. We used Pampers branded diapers for both my kids from day 1 until they were fully potty trained.

Pull-ups have their place. if you're trying to train, don't both with them. They're glorified diapers and they'll delay the process. If you're looking to use them for ease prior to training or at night - then find the brand that fits your child best.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 6:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008