Who is your bff and why?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My best friend has been my best friend since I was in 6th grade. We are so much alike.
    And of course my Mom and daughter.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My Mom and DH.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 6:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have a few BFFs :D I have many because I like having different friends to run to for different things.They are all so different and yet accept me for being my silly self lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My mom...
    but non realitive is my bestie I've known since I was 18... I'm 23 now
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my husband I tell him everything we have known eachother since middle school didnt date till years later but he understands me better then anyone
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my best friend and I met in the 2nd grade and have been best friends for almost 20 years! since we live hundreds of miles apart now we dont talk as often but we can still pick up a conversation like we talked the day before.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my big sis. i can tell her anything and she knows how to keep a secret, she has proven that . march of last year i told her something that was going on in my life and if she had blabbed to anyone i would have known by now no doubt about that. that is the MOST important quality i look for in A TRUE FRIEND.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My BFF met in freshman orientation of high school. Over ten years ago. We have gone through many ups and downs, but we always come out of it closer than ever. And we both have little girls ,only ten months apart!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Honestly, my husband is. I couldn't ask for a better friend:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My husband is my #1 best friend. I can (and do) tell him anything and everything. I've never felt so safe to be THAT open with anyone else.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2011