Somebody help me. Please.

I don't know what to do. I started online courses in April. I am now bored with my 7th and 8th class. I am falling behind because my attention is not there. Do you have any suggestions as to how to get back on track. I started zoloft about a month ago because my pdd was getting out of control and it seems as though when I started this medication my interest level decreased.

cherrera5

Asked by cherrera5 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yeah. It does have that kind of affect on some people. Scary, isn't it. I would seriously talk to your Dr. about it. Thats not something you want to let go. I've heard of some people who seriously ruin their lives because their inhibitions are messed up.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I was on Zoloft and it was like I was numb. My sex drive went to zero, I didn't really care about anything. I switched to Wellbutrin and it is so much better. Talk to you doctor.
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 10:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I take a no doz whenever I have trouble concentrating on my work. I have a touch of the ADHD tho. Check with doc/pharmacist re contraindications, if none, you can try that.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sorry- I wish I could help you. I started online courses over a year ago and have about 7 classes left to go till finished, and all my attention is totally gone....just fighting my way through now.....Hope things get better for you.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• all i can say is fight your way through. Online schooling is the same as in school. The bill will still be there whether you finish or not..trust me when io tell you I screwed up, I was in it for 2 yrs and now I am done because of the same situation as you. I think now I am 12000 in debt come 4 months, lol, and now I feel like it was all for nothing. You will feel much better when you finish, just keep on going. do anything you can to finish. Good Luck!!!
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2008