I think I may be pregnant, and have a ?

If I am pregnant and have the implant Implanon will that in anyway harm the child?

I am 8-9 days late.

ETA: I have taken two test since my missed period one was negative and the other invalid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have no idea. But you need to take a test so you can know for sure and make a drs appt so you can have the implanon removed.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am not sure, but i got pregnant with an IUD in last year and i went to my OB as soon as i found out i was preg because i knew it was not good to have an IUD in and get preg. My OB removed it and i ended up having a healty baby boy last April. I was informed that pregnancies with an IUD usually end up in Misscarriage, but mine didnt. I hope all goes well with you.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Def. take a test and if Pos. call a doc asap to make apt. Would rather be paranoid and find out it's nothing then find out it could do harm and waited. Good luck!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2011