WYR wear long hair or stay with the easy short?

What's your HB/SO's opinion about it?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 6:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't say that short is easier...I like having long hair because I can just put it in a ponytail. I have to straighten my hair if it is short...that is way too much work for me.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• EASY short? What are you talking about? Long is easy, short means I wake up with stuff sticking out in all directions.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would rather have my hair long. Although it takes a while to dry, I didn't find it flattering when I had short hair and it sometimes seemed harder to manager. My husband always liked my longer
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my man likes it long & i prefer it that way :-)
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'd rather have my short, stylish bob than long hair. (not that I don't like long hair, it is just that can be very time consuming to fuss with). My hubs likes long hair, although he did admit that my bob style is cute!

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It's easier long for me. I just put it up. When it's short I have to blow dry it and get it cut regularly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Carol- I agree with age and longer hair, especially if one is thin...it just makes most look older. I also agree that thin hair looks better short-it gives the appearance of more volume. I wear my very fine hair in a bob, just above the collar- It is very high maintenance because it requires monthly coiffing-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I prefer long, find it easier than short since on a bad hair day I just put it up in a bun or ponytail.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My husband would love my hair super long and platinum blond. I have a medium length chocolate

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 7:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• For me, long hair is easier to style because my hair is very thick and has a lot of curl and body. It takes more time to style it when it's short, but my husband likes it more short. I go back and forth between the two, I have it short now, but I really miss my long hair!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011