You just won $300,000,000- what are you going to do now?

I'm buying a tract of land that I've wanted my entire life, hiring an architect, & DF & I are going to build our dream home! Fireplace in the living room, a nice kitchen, steam shower & deep, deep jetted tub in the master bath, huge walk-in closets, indoor pool, hot tub, & sauna, a custom room for DD, plus lots of other little luxuries. After that, I'm going SHOPPING!!!!! & once that's done, I'm making some donations. Yea, I wish I could. What would you do?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Move FAR AWAY from my family. Get all my personal issues fixed (dental, medical, etc.) Buy a nice house, put away for the kids for college, furnish the house the way *I* want. Fix my mom and grandmother's houses and hire my grandmother a home nurse to visit a few times a week. QUIT MY JOB. Go back to school. Travel extensively. Invest a LOT. Donate to charity. I could make $300 million stretch a LONNNNNGGGG way.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Give to the church, give back to my community, pay off my debt, buy a bigger car, buy a bigger house.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would pay off the car, van and medical bills. Then I would look for a new house, and put some $ aside for the kids college funds.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Quit my job. Immediately pay off my Mom's house cars, and my car. Leave immediately for Hawaii. Stay there as long as I felt like it, w/ my daughter. When I got done there we'd go to Disney World. Then Europe. I'd pay off my friends houses/cars. Put their kids and mine through college. Fund an animal santuary. Give give give.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Pay off our truck, get me some land and build me a house, grow some crops and live off the land.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Give 50% of it to the gov't. I guess I can make do with $150 million. I will have to cut back though.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Go on vacation & ponder what to do with the rest of my money.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Pay off the house, my parents and in laws . Put about 15 million to the side for our kids and then finish pregnancy to began my travels. I think I would start an non profit for homeless people and low income families.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would make sure all my kids & grandkids had everything they needed, And then I would donate money to my favorite charities.
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Tehehe jesse you're right about the taxes! If you'd have to cut back if you only had $150 million, could we discuss a donation to the bank of me? Hehe that was a funny response, doll!

KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011