Do you go to sleep when you are tired or wait for your HB to go to the bed together?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 6:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Once in a while I fall asleep before him or him me..but we always go to the bed around the same time and either watch a movie..do something else (hehe) or just go to sleep.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I wait for my hubby unless he has to work late i try to stay up as late as i can i have only have fallen asleep without him like 2 or 3 times
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• we wait for each other even though i usually stay up later than him but we lay down together
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I go to bed when I am tired. My husband works late and stays up most of the night.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Usually my hubs is the one who goes to bed 1st and then I will go to bed when I am tired.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I go to bed when i am tired. I fall asleep quickly and would be no good for conversation at all.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I fall asleep on the couch and my dh has strict instructions not to wake me
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• we usually go to bed together
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My husband works third shift, so I usually go to bed when he leaves, though I sometimes wait up to make sure he got to work okay oike tonight, since it snowed.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I go to bed when I'm tired. He goes to bed and gets up way before me most days (he has to leave for work by 6AM, I don't usually get up til at least 8, then he goes to bed around 9PM). When he's working 12 hour nights, he leaves around 6PM and gets home around 8AM, so I rarely go to bed with him, unless we don't have DD and I don't have school the next day. Every once in a while we'll actually be able to go to bed at the same time, though. I love those nights.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011