Is it just my computer...

Cafemom keeps posting my answers multiple times. IS this happening with anyone else or a bad connection on my end?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes it's acting weird right now
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes mine is acting funny right now. when i post an answer the page freezes up.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No, not just your computer. Same database error problem that they had here a few weeks ago. Annoying, isn't it? lol!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It was on the top of my tongue as well. I don't have multiple answers (thanks God) but I have trouble with editing and posting as well. I thought it is just my period. But maybe CM has it as well:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 7:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• CM's end. I saw that one you had, and mine lagged up at the same time. When it finally loaded, my answer (that looked like it hadn't posted at all) was there and yours was there twice.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I keep getting a database error after I answer a question.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I just lost some points because I deleted 1 of my answers and no it's not just your computer I wondered if it was mine because we are going to be getting a very bad storm soon
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011