For those who believe in reincarnation.....

In your past life , who do you think you were and why?  I was a successful business man with a large family and a stay at home wife.

The reason I belive in this is because I am such a dominate personality in my relationship, work , and everyday life. I seem to have natural business sense, and  (although i NEVER USE IT OFTEN)  I CAN BE CRUEL LIKE A MAN.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am brand new!!! But I definitely want to be something cooler in my next life. Like, right now I'm a person. In my nest life I would like to be a bird or something. I want to be able to fly!
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in like cross-species kind of reincarnation. I've lived at least two lives in Celtic lands, though I'm not exactly sure where or when, I just know it was a REALLY long time ago. I'm pretty sure I was like a nursemaid kind of thing in Egypt, but I'm not sure about that. I know I was some sort of "servant" back then, and I've had flashes of nursing a regal looking baby, so I assumed. I was murdered at least twice, once in the dark in some woods after leaving a small gathering in a clearing. I think that might have been for witchcraft. I think my last life was on the Titanic or some other REALLY fancy ship that sank. I had dreamed of the Titanic years before I ever even knew it had existed. I remember being in second grade, seeing a picture and almost fainting lol. I was like, "OMG I've seen that before in my dreams!"
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I believe I was either Clergy or a prostitute or both in most of my past lives.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I tried to find myself a few times, but came up empty-handed. I thought I was a burly Irishman from a couple hundred years ago, but I'm not sure. My husband tells me I'm still a new soul, but we've met before. He's an older soul. Ever since we got together, he's been looking for me but can't find me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I was Anne Boleyn.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011