Which method would be better for me?

i know i should be asking my doctor,so please do not remind me.i was just curious on which birth control method would be better?i want to be able to have another baby or 2 but i heard that non hormonal birth control would be alot better to help reduce the chances of another miscarriage. i seen that non hormonal birth control also included condoms.my boyfriend said if i want to we can go that route but i know thats not a PROMISED route that we would stick to. i was on depo shot for nearly 2years and i HATED it.bu which method would be better if i want to be able to get pregnant within a month or so.what about birthcontrol pills??or the i.u.d?answers please

h.m.i.m10

Asked by h.m.i.m10 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i go the ptach route- its easier you just switch it weekly. the ring is ok but kinda a pain in the arse.i hate my iud. and couldnt remember to take the pill daily..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i herd bad reviews about the patch. use the non-horm iud
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• If you are planning to get pregnant in a month or so condoms is the best route. Hormonal birth control of any kind can really screw with your cycles and your ability to get pregnant quickly.
    Anonymous