does she get on your nerves!!

does Janelle from 16 and pregnant annoy the FUCK out of u! when she was pregnant she told her friends and mom that she would stay home with the baby! NOW that she's a mom she doesn't want to step up to mother-hood and expect her mother to play baby-sitter 24/7 she's not even a mom! she's a fucking bitch and her son will rebel out! i cant wait to see teen mom 2. 

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes she does. The worse part is she never feels bad about it she just keeps doing it and treating her mom like dirt. So sad for that baby.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• me 2! i really hope her mom gets him!
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i agree, she's rude and bad news. but her mother must have made her that way, i hope she does better with the grandchild
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yeah, I don't care for her too . I read in US magazine that she has changed a lot lately and she is more attentive to her son. I have no idea. I hope so.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't want that.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes! I am not a fan of hers. In 16 and Pregnant it seemed like she was always going out and leaving the baby with her mom. She was really disrespectful to her mother too! Damn sometimes I watch that show and I can't believe the way a lot of those girls talk to their parent! There's no way I would have ever (or will ever) speak to my parents so disrespectfully.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011