Can some help me get phrases for tattoos??

hoeimfamous

Asked by hoeimfamous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Entertainment

• Tattoo Ideas: Words & Phrases II

To me there is nothing more beautiful than the written word personified, inked permanently onto one's skin as a necessary wound that is not meant to heal.
    hubpages.com/hub/Tattoo_Ideas_Words__Phrases2
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Tattoo Ideas: Words & Phrases

Written by: Jaclyn Popola Of the thirteen tattoos I have permanently inked onto my skin for all time, four of them contain words or phrases.
    hubpages.com/hub/Tattoo_Ideas_Words
    vbruno

• "Nolite te bastardes carborundorum" is going to be my next tattoo. It means, loosely, "Don't let the bastards grind you down." You'd have to read The Handmaids Tale to really understand how special it is, but every woman should read that book anyway.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Latin Phrases For Tattoos

Aug 20, 2008 ... Popular Latin Phrases For Tattoos, Latin Phrases For Tattoo, Tattoo Ideas Latin Words And Phrases, Latin Phrases For A Tattoo, ...
    www.encyclocentral.com/Latin_Phrases_For_Tattoos-tags.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My friend has one that says No lies Just love written across her wrists in a different language. Looks neat.
    martin08

Answer by martin08 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008