when it comes to sex.. adult content

while being pregnant, do you find it easier and more pleasuring to be on top,bottom, or doggy style?
I find it uncomfortable having sexual intercourse sometimes and it just takes the fun out of it for me lol. i've even looked up different sex positions for pregnancy. I hate that my partner enjoys it when im thinking to myself, "why cant I?" lol-

Jan.mommii.

Asked by Jan.mommii. at 7:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i didn't want sex that much during pregnancy which was good since my husband was scared lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I was not really in the mood during my pregnancy but when we did I told him he needed to be careful about penetrating too deeply. And the most comfortable position was to be standing and me bent over the bed with him behind me. That way my belly was for the most part out of the way and there were no uncomfortable pressure spots.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 7:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yeah, since I just cant seem to get into the whole sexual intercouse vibe thing..I haven't been sexual active since the beginning of Dec. Lol and Im trying to keep it that way. I think I would have to say that standing was also my best option but I didnt want to bore the sex by doing it everytime. Now that I am 37 weeks I want to try having intercoarse again but scared being im basically towards the end of my pregnancy (:
    Jan.mommii.

Comment by Jan.mommii. (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have actually found that the farther along I get the more we go to a side by side facing eachother position...my husband is well kinda hung (sorry if tmi) and having him face me while lying on our sides ensures that he can't penitrate to deeply and keeps kissing and touching a bit more easy than say doggy style....at 35 weeks I am just glad something still works lol
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• lol. (pregoagain2010)
    I've never suggested or tried that way, maybe I would have to give it a shot just to see how it works out for us (:
    Jan.mommii.

Comment by Jan.mommii. (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• how about stuff other then sex? All that foreplay and stuff can be really great.

:)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think sex is much easier when NOT pregnant.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have my days or weeks where I dont want it at all and hate when he tries to "get me in the mood" Then I have days where thats all I want to do! I have always enjoyed being on top but now that Im 32 wks its starting to get hard with the big belly in the way! So we go to good ol doggie style which I dont care for that much since I like the kissing and touching and you really cant do much of that then.
    misssababe1128

Answer by misssababe1128 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2011