Did u decide on a name of ur child?

Then change it at the last minute?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Baby Names

• I knew my daughter name as soon as I saw the plus sign on the test. Myhusband and I chose it together.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes. changed it right before we left the hospital
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We had one name picked the whole time I was pregnant.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I always am set on a name, then when it came down to us in the hospital-or a few days before.-ive always changed it! and I kindive regret it. I chosen Micha for my son and ended up naming him Jaydn-i gotalot of crap frm my family and ppl about that name. but i loved it. and i should have put my mothers name for my daughters middle name-and she talked me outive it. i should have done it anyway!
    JaydnsMom22

Comment by JaydnsMom22 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• For our first we had two boy names picked out and were not sure which one we would go with... Either Daniel Joseph or Andrew Joseph.... right when he was born we looked at him and knew he was a Daniel
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Close. My daughters name was going to be Olivia. That was picked out from the day I found out I was having a girl. TWO DAYS before I had her. My husband decided he hated it and wanted to change it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Nope, once I found his name I stayed with it, even when people tried to talk me out of it. The name fits him perfectly.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No. I had a MILLION names I liked, but my boyfriend HATED them all. One day, joking, I said, "what about Titus" and he said he liked it. That was the first name he agreed to and it just grew on me. We picked it out when I was about 5 months along and we never budged even though people made fun of it.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Nope!
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 4:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011