are you a good cook? i am not, i know the basics that's it.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• i'm a great cook.....most things i make come out great on the first try and usually when i make up a recipe it's delicious too. i did struggle with lemon meringue pie until a mom on here gave me a great recipe, now i'm a pro at that too! just keep practicing, watch food network and the cooking channel, and try some recipes that appeal to you. things might not turn out right on the first try, but if you keep practicing you'll get it. also if you look at cooking shows it gives you ideas of what flavors work well together so you can make up your own recipes.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm not bad, but I'm definitely not great.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I can hold my own. I'm better then my husband, but definately not better then my parents.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm told I am.
    Anonymous

• I like to think that I am pretty good. :) And by all the compliments I got over Christmas I say other people tend to agree. I love cooking!!
    Stacie03

Answer by Stacie03 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I love to cook and eat-that's half the battle. Yes, I can and do cook-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am, I plan on opening a restaurant in the next few years
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I used to hate to cook because I thought it was hard, but it isn't. If you can follow directions, you can cook. As long as you enjoy it, it is easy. I cook with my 3 year old son and it is one of my favorite things to do with him.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Does your family like what you cook? Then you're a good cook. I've been cooking for many years, so yes. It's not rocket science, it just takes practice, you'll get there.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011