Seen the movie Dinner for Schmucks? Is it worth renting?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 8:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• It looks really stupid and it is, but I thought it was hilarious! I'm a comedy fan though. I say go for it.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It's kind of slow in spots but it's funny.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I saw it and I thought it was ok. Its up and down at times. I am one of those people who gets really embarrassed for the character. And at times I was like OMG he isn't going to do that to him. I give it like a C. But I could have waited til it came to cable but thank God I only paid a buck at Redbox. The Good Guys was so much better and funnier.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My 15 year old son thought it was funny. I thought it looked dumb, but I didn't see it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It was more of an original concept them most as far as how they carried out a traditional plot. However, the movie as a whole was okay. It had some really funny parts, but it wasn't helarious. It was your typical skitchy comedy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I actually just got done watching it! It was really dumb, but hilarious and sweet in some places! I liked it!
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have a friend who is a huge fan of Steve Carrell, just watched it the other night, and is recommending it like crazy. I want to see it but the only place we can rent from doens't have it yet.
    Anonymous