what was your least favorite christmas gift (2010) ?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The nothing I got from my DD.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• errrrrrrr... my sister got my son this thomas set that is legos.....he busts it apart in 2 seconds and wants me to put it back together. it takes so long to assemble and it is so easy to break apart! i am glad that he lost most of the pieces already! mean i know, but he has plenty of other things to play with lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• A bath set from Walmart that I am allergic too!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hm... I loved everything I got, so LEAST favorite is going to have to go to a gift I loved but didn't LOVE lol. I gues a journal I got form my MIL - she knows I keep a journal so it was a very thoughtful gift, but I wasn't totally in love with the style, it was frilly and flowery and that's not really my thing. I still liked it a lot, though, it has the magnetic closure which I love, and like I said it was a very thoughtful gift.

I hope there aren't too many sad answers here...
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my MIL got me a very thick, very gawdy, very big blinging type of yelow gold plated chain...I really don't like yellow gold in the first place and this thing is rockin 10 mm links it is just ugly and when I sold jewlery I only ever showed that particular style to guys...but of course I smiled and said thank you and wore it the rest of the day...no need to hurt anyones feelings on christmas ya know lol
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My brother gave me a cowl neck sweater. It is too small and I don't like cowl necks. Oh, well. It really could have been worse. Everything else I got was great!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• is a cowl neck same as turtle neck? never heard of cowl neck before.
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I got a pair of gloves with fake fur trim. I'm not a fan of fur, fake or real.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my dickhead in laws got me a gift certificate to a bargain clothes store that isn't in my area and mailed it to me.
    CaitWillowNBaby

Answer by CaitWillowNBaby at 11:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• This stupid, ugly, pointless thing that hangs on a hook (which I don't even have) outside and is supposed to soak up the sun and glow. It's a snowman and it's not even cute.

We do grab bags with the adults on DH's side, and I always find something really nice for the $10 limit, and his sister always brings crap. I got stuck with her crap this year, made me so mad. DH got the suckiest gift from the mens grab too, we just didn't have luck this year!

I also got some Bath & Body works stuff that I'm not fond of (hate the lotions, period, and this scent is just weird).
    Anonymous