Does anyone elses DH sit and answer questions with you but...

tells you to type stuff you KNOW will get you in trouble! LMAO!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HA ha... he TRIES to. LMAO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• no, my hubby scurries away from the office when he sees i'm on the computer. i guess computer time is our alone time and we spend time together looking at tv.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• LMAO!!!! How'd you know? He really gets laughing when I read certain things.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No way! This is site is my ME time. He doesn't get to see :) He tried to make an account but it started issues since he couldn't respect my privacy. He has a myspace I dont snope on but he wanted to see what a bunch of ladies say to each other.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Oh good, I'm not the only one married to a 14 year old guy! LOL DH makes SEVERAL "helpful" suggestions, particularly to the moms who ask if they're pregnant, or if they should take their kid to see a doctor when they've been throwing up for a week with 109 fever and hives etc. His responses can be funny, but often I just roll my eyes and say, "NO!!!"
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No, my husband would never go near this.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• no... my husband has NO tolerance for the stupidity you find in the Answer section.

Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't get to see what I do on this site. lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 8:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• He just happens to be beside me on the best. He reads the question I am looking ta then tells me *his* answer and it is usually not very nice or REALLY sarcastic.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Sometimes..He has wanted to come on here and bitch out so many females for being such twats. He won't, though..the thought is there, but He isn't childish so He would never actually do it. He and I love laughing at the some of these posts Together, though. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011