have you ever dated a guy then found out his dirty little secret?

devilthat he has a woman at home? ouch!!!! that happened to me 8 years ago.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• o no....the guys i dated who had dirty little secrets had DIFFERENT dirty little secrets than that lol. but got them dumped anyway!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes. Found out he was married and drop him so freaking fast, changed my number to since I didnt want to deal with that drama.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I went out on a date with a guy that told me that he was separated from his wife. I told him that I wasn't interested in seeing him anymore. He claimed it wasn't cheating but I disagreed.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I dated a guy briefly who had a different secret- he was using cocaine! He tried to sell it to my roommate's boyfriend! He looked like Matthew McConaughey, but it wasn't worth THAT! He had a kid, and he was still using. =(
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I dated a guy when I was 16 who sat me down a few dates in and told me he molested a boy he babysat! I literally flew out of there! As if I'd be cool with that,geez louise!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• OMG !!!!
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• lol I've never had that experience. Can't say that I'd know what to think.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• OMG yes, I dated a guy that was in the military and later found out that he liked soldiers more than he liked being one...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i dated a guy and while we were outside his house his girlfriend of 4 years came over.
    Smiles0305

Answer by Smiles0305 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• actually that happen to me about 3 yrs ago,i was dating this guy one night he was over my house. he left cause he had to be at work early. so i called him just to make sure he reach home ok, surprisingly he's live in girlfriend pick up omg she started cursing at me and all this bs. next day he told me the truth, i left him n i told him never to call me again. but the girlfriend thought i was still seeing him she was calling every minute harassing me just to teach her a lesson for being disrespectful i called him back i kept seeing him i mean the sex was wonderful mean this dude ate my pussy like no other. i eventually dump him cause he wanted to be more serious than i wanted.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011